Many investment firms are seeking to improve gender diversity across their businesses.
The Eve Partnership can advise upon some of the ways to achieve this, including:
- Providing experienced maternity cover for front office roles
- Providing job-share candidates to make up a skills shortfall following a flexible working request
- Encouraging existing female talent to become mentors
- Setting up internal networking groups
Many firms find that employing experienced and knowledgeable finance professionals on either a part-time or interim basis helps them to maintain their high levels of service when staff are on extended periods of leave or while searching for a permanent hire.
A temporary or part-time employee can ensure:
- Focused coverage rather than trying to spread the workload across current employees
- Smooth transition when the permanent employee is preparing for and returning from leave
- The ability to meet flexible working requests from valued employees
Often a full time role can be covered in the interim on a part-time basis. This is of particular benefit to firms that continue to have contractual obligations to keep positions open while permanent employees are on maternity or long term sick leave. This solution can help firms manage their resources in a cost effective way.
We operate across the investment industry, with a particular focus on asset management and in finding research analysts, product managers and traders.
The Eve Partnership provides access to:
- Experienced finance professionals, many of whom hold the CFA designation
- High proportion of female candidates
- Short lists of pre-vetted, suitably experienced and qualified candidates
- Thorough understanding of the needs of your business